Thursday, May 7, 2009

PICTURE CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the results are in....................................................................................................



THE WINNER IS.........................






RACHEL M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is her beautiful picture for the category...... PEACE




the other two WONDERFUL PICTURES!!!!!!!!



Sara's PEACE Picture (I think she has a private blog....:)

Marissa's PEACE picture


















THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you didn't win, no hard feelings, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Thanks again!!!!


~Molly

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you Molly!

Anonymous said...

Molly,
I took the second peace picture of the creek. My blog is:
Teens For Jesus
alwayslive4him.blogspot.com
(It's not Private)
I thought you knew who I was???
In Christ,
~Sarah Grace

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

♥Molly♥ said...

SORRY SARA!!!!!!

I think I got you mixed up with another sara...... I'm sorry!


~Molly

Anonymous said...

That is okay. Have a nice day!
In Christ,
Sarah Grace

Marissa Kayann said...

WOW!!!!! Thanks Molly!!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Beautiful photography! I can see how these would certainly win.=)

P.S. Feel free to visit my blog, but that's only if you want to.=)