Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Author....

I was in the company of a Christian lady
when a friend said to her, "
Why have you never written a book?"
"I am writing two," was the quiet reply."Have been engaged on one for ten years,
the other five."
"You surprise me," cried the friend,
"what profound works they must be!"
"It doth not appear yet what they shall be,"
was her reply, "but when He makes up His jewels,
my great ambition is to find them there."
"Your children?" I asked.
"Yes, my two children. They are my life work."

Christian Age

Let's make that our life work to some day girls!!!!!!!!!


Blessings from Christ,

~Molly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! WOW!

I absolutly LOVE your background.!!

♥Molly♥ said...

Thanks!!!!!

♥Molly♥ said...

Thanks!!!!!

♥Molly♥ said...

I did it again!! I did something wrong, so my comment came up two times!

Sorry!!!!

~Molly

Anna said...

I like that. And we all have innumerable books we are writing, not just one for each child :)

Bethany said...

Hey sorry I havn't been on for a while I gave up computer for lent. Do you have an email address? Because if you do please give it to me. Mine is boobeth@earthlink.net if you do you can just email me

Love Bethany

halestone said...

oh. i gave up my email for lent. i don't think i'll do that again because my friends get mad at me when i don't email them. but it was better than giving up candy. way better!!!!!