Thursday, March 26, 2009

The simple womans day book, week one


For Today: co-op




I am thinking:about co-op :)




I am thankful for: Mom's new laptop that she's letting me go on( thank you mom!!)From the kitchen: Kate talking



I am wearing: jeans and a gray turtle neck with blue, and green stripes.




I am reading: Ann(e) of the Island




I am hearing: the computer keys, people in the kitchen




Around the house: fairly clean




One of the things that is special to me: My purity locket from vision form




I accomplished since last week: getting my co-op work done




A few plans for the rest of the week: reading, playing outside, ex.




Here is something special that I'm sharing with you:








In Christ,




~Molly

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful picture--God's creation is amazing! :)

Bekah said...

Could you follow my blog, Molly?
LOoooove your blog! (got carried away with the 'o's :D)
Blessings,
Bekah

Hannah Nicole said...

Hi Molly!

Wow, that's a really cool picture! Thanks so much for sharing!

Your blog is really cool...I like the colors!

I hope we can be friends. :] I'm following you, as you can see. :D

Blessings in Christ,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

i got it!