Saturday, February 7, 2009

My view

My view
On Nancy Pelosi’s view

Molly’s view: Children are a blessing...
C
H
I My dream is that one day God will send me
L husband, and to have 15 wonderful children
D To hear children’s voices in my house
R Will I have to open an orphanage?
E Is it in her eyes,
N even up for debate? Will my and
others dreams come
A True?
R It’s time for Americans
E To stand up
For what is
A
RIGHT.
H
E
R
I
T
A
G
E

F
R
O
M

THE LORD…


Nancy Pelosi’s view: Children cost too much $$$...

C The simple way to say this is that she thinks that women
H Should stop having babies, because we are simply
I Under foot, in the way, too much money.
L
D This is the woman who once said, and I quote, "being a mother is the best job in the world." R
E
N When did her view change?

C
O
S
T

T
O
O

M
U
C
H



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



The prayers of the saints have been answered,but keep praying!



All who read this may you have love from Christ....



Love,
Molly



P.S.

I did this on Microsoft...so it's kinda messed up...sorry!

No comments: